BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Progress on the Cloak of Invisibility

As it is national wool week, I thought I should just mention that the Cloak of Invisibility is 100% wool, should be very warm and provide wonderful insulation for anyone who would like to wear it, although it won't be ready before the winter. I have just about finished the hood and will start sewing together the hundreds of wonderful squares which are being knitted by the ladies of the Blue House Knit and Natter group in Frome. (and my Mother). I am presenting ideas to the charity group on Monday for the fundraiser, which we hope will take place in March. I will keep you posted as it progresses, so far it looks like there will be storytelling of course, face painting, spinning and lots more besides so I hope you will join in and support us.

0 comments: