BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 7 September 2010

I'm Shattered!

I don't know how people manage to demonstrate for 3 days without being absolutely exhausted. As you know I was invited to exhibit at the National Garden Show in the Shepton Mallet showground last weekend. The previous Monday I had been shown the space and wondered how I could fill it as it was rather large. I then found out I was sharing with Scarecrow Reception and adorable but mischevious pigmy goats, who by the way will be at the Frome showground this Saturday. What a relief, I had prepared some large posters, so covered the walls with white sheets and hung them up. Set up a small vat and then seemed to talk non stop. Stina, a friend who kindly helped me, sat and worked on her woad wig, invented stories and drew the pigmy goats.  Olivia, her Dad Paul owns the goats, gave several wonderful presentations about the pigmy goats made some blue story necklaces that Stina is illustrating and will hopefully give me a sample to include on the blog shortly.

0 comments: